- Accessible Information Exchange
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Policy 03.003: Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
- Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Discrimination/Harassment Form
- "Employers Guide to including Disabilities in Emergency Evacuation Plans"
- Faculty Handbook (Student Accessibility Services)
- Rehabilitation Act 504
- Student Accessibility Services
- Web Accessibility Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Discrimination / Harassment
- Employee Accommodation and Campus Accessibility
- Hiring Information
- Institutional Equity 2012 Overview
- Presidential Advisory Council on Disability and Accessibility Planning
- Title IX
- Contact Us
Services for Employees with Disabilities
It is the policy of Ohio University to ensure individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity in employment and promotion by means of reasonable accommodation consistent with Sections 502, 503, and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008. These pages are intended to provide basic information about who qualifies as an individual with a disability, the accommodation process, and provide resources.
Employees and applicants for employment who have any questions or concerns regarding disability issues should call the Office for Institutional Equity at 740.593.9132.