Support the Center
Your financial support for the vital mission of the Center of Entrepreneurship at Ohio University helps ensure our ability to maximize the positive impact of entrepreneurial ventures that spring from the University and the southeast Ohio region.
What will your investment help make possible? Just imagine the possibilities:
- Thousands of students graduating with real-world entrepreneurial experience and credentials that will help them turn their dreams into realities
- Dozens of new companies launched as a result of commercialization of University-based research innovation
- Hundreds of jobs created from university-supported start-ups
- Life-altering, world-changing innovations and inventions
- National and international acknowledgement of Ohio University’s leadership and excellence in regionally focused, technology-based economic development
Your support will make a difference!
Ways to Donate
You can make a donation to the Ohio University Center for Entrepreneurship in several ways:
- Make an online donation: Make a Donation Now!
- Mail a check made out to The Ohio University Foundation with “Center for Entrepreneurship” on the memo line to:
The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, OH 45701.
- Call the Center for Entrepreneurship (740.597.2700) or the Ohio University Development Office (800-592-3863).
Your contribution to the Center for Entrepreneurship is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. We encourage you to consult a tax advisor, as needed.
The Ohio University Foundation, Donor Information Statement can be found here.
Any questions? Need more information? Contact Lynn Gellermann at email@example.com to learn more.