Want a co-op or internship placement for summer 2015? Be sure to register for ET 1500: Career Orientation, a half-credit hour class that meets for seven weeks during fall semester. You’ll walk through the job search process step-by-step for co-op and internship opportunities.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of co-ops and internships
- Career options for your major
- Writing resumes, cover letters and reference pages
- Interviewing tips and strategies
- How to prepare for career fairs and employer information sessions
- Networking and using LinkedIn for your job search
- Job search resources and professionalism
- Several companies hire all of their summer internship and co-op students during fall semester, so you should strongly consider enrolling in ET 1500 this fall if you would like to find a co-op or internship for summer 2015. Learn everything you need to know to find a co-op or internship.
Questions? Dean Pidcock, email@example.com