Mechanical and Systems Engineering
The Russ College’s Mechanical and Systems Engineering Ph.D. program is an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program with two specialization tracks:
A Master's Degree in engineering or a related field, such as chemistry, physics, or applied mathematics, is required for admission. Admission is restricted to those students whose educational plans fall within one of the two specialty areas.
- Program guidelines – download PDF
- Plan of study - download PDF
- Proposal defense scheduling form - download PDF
- Final defense scheduling form - download PDF
- Statement of Originality - download PDF