Russ College Facilities and Endowments
Stocker Engineering and Technology Center is named in honor of 1926 electrical engineering alumnus C. Paul and Beth K. Stocker, pioneers in charitable giving to Ohio University and the Russ College. The 190,000-square foot Stocker Center houses Russ College laboratories, classrooms, and offices. Other facilities include the Francis J. Fuller Aviation Training Center and Avionics Engineering Center, the only avionics facility of its kind in the U.S.; the Institute for Corrosion and Multiphase Technology, the largest such facility in the world; and the Accelerated Pavement Load Facility for advanced pavement research.
Planning is now underway for the new Integrated Learning and Research Facility. Construction will begin in 2007, with completion scheduled for late 2008.