- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Academic Engagement and Outreach
Dr. John Henning serves as Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach.
The Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach is responsible for working with The Patton College of Education faculty and administrators to formulate, implement and monitor strategies on behalf of the College’s engagement and outreach mission.
The associate dean directs The Patton College’s outreach programs (degreed and non-degreed) and outreach-based centers. He also oversees the College’s online learning programs, and school and community partnerships.