- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
The Praxis II exams are subject assessments that measure a candidate’s knowledge of the subjects s/he will teach, as well as general and subject-specific pedagogical skills and knowledge. The Praxis II exams are required for licensure in Ohio and in many other states.
For information about test dates, test sites, or more information about test content, see the web site of the Educational Testing Service: http://www.ets.org.
Visit the web site for the Ohio Department of Education for information about test requirements for licensure in the State of Ohio.
Typically information for requirements in other states may be found on the state's Department of Education website. State websites usually are http://www.state.xx.us where the xx is the state abbreviation. For example the web site for the state of Pennsylvania is http://www.state.pa.us/.
Click to see the Praxis II Information Sheet.