Skip to: Main Content Search Navigation Secondary Navigation


student teaching
How and when can I declare an education major?

To declare an education major, come to the front desk in McCracken Hall. You can apply to become an education major at any time, but the paperwork is typically processed the first two weeks of each semester.

Where can I get copies of my BCI and FBI background checks?

I'm a paragraph. I'm a great place for you to let your users know a little more about me. Double click me to change me and your own content. To customize me and change my font click on the Design tab in the property panel.

When is the deadline to apply for professional education?

You can submit your application at any time. Once you meet the requirements, you will be placed in professional education. Update your DARS often to recognize when you are admitted into professional education.