- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Appointments may be made with a Student Services Staff Member or Administrator for issues that take longer than 15 minutes. Appointments may be made by calling 740-593-4400 or by stopping by the information desk in the lobby of McCracken Hall. Appointments are usually needed for the following situations:
- Reviewing transcripts for prospective undergraduate transfer students. NOTE: transcript evaluations cannot be completed "on-the-spot." Students should call and make the appointment and send all transcripts in advance with a note indicating the date and time of the appointment. Click to view and save Requirements for Licensure/Self-evaluation of Transcripts.
- Questions about undergraduate transient courses. Click to view and save the Transient Course Approval Request form.
- Advising undergraduate students on Study Abroad options.
- Questions about completing licensure applications. NOTE: Licensure applications will not be signed "on the spot."
- Advising undergraduate students who are on academic probation.
- Advising graduate students on submission of application.
- Advising graduate students on submission of theses and dissertations.
- Degree audits for undergraduate students.
- Degree audits for graduate students.
- Graduation clearance for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Changing colleges (undergraduate).
- Petitioning for reinstatement (undergraduate).
For more information, please contact:
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education Information Desk
Lobby, McCracken Hall
Athens , OH 45701