- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Each program in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education follows specific guidelines for admission of its students that are in addition to those that the University stipulates for undergraduate and graduate students. Visit the program descriptions in Academics to discover more about these requirements.
Undergraduate Admissions offers details about the applications, guidelines and deadlines of Ohio University for undergraduate students.
Graduate Studies provides information on how to pursue a master's or doctoral degree at Ohio University.