- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Federal Benefits for Veterans
VA Booklet Helpful Chapters
View the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 2013 Online Edition of the Federal Benefits for Veterans booklet by clicking the links below.
- Full Booklet (PDF)
- Chapter 3: Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 5: Education and Training
Not sure which Chapter you should be claiming? You can find a more in-depth description of each Chapter and Bill HERE.
- Montgomery GI Bill: available to those who enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Post 9/11 GI Bill: Provides up to 36 months of education benefits following your release from active duty.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Yellow Ribbon Program: Only Veterans entitled to the maximum benefit rate may receive this funding.
- Veterans Retraining Assistant Program (VRAP): offers up to 12 months of training assistance to unemployed Veterans who are between the ages of 35-60 years old.