- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Federal Benefits for Military & Veterans
VA Booklet Helpful Chapters
View the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 2013 Online Edition of the Federal Benefits for Veterans booklet by clicking the links below.
- Full Booklet (PDF)
- Chapter 3: Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 5: Education and Training
Not sure which Chapter you should be claiming? You can find a more in-depth description of each Chapter and Bill HERE.
- Montgomery GI Bill: available to those who enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Post 9/11 GI Bill: Provides up to 36 months of education benefits following your release from active duty.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Yellow Ribbon Program: Only Veterans entitled to the maximum benefit rate may receive this funding.
- Veterans Retraining Assistant Program (VRAP): offers up to 12 months of training assistance to unemployed Veterans who are between the ages of 35-60 years old.