- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Office of Communications & Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing supports the faculty and staff within The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education through a variety of functions, from publicizing and coordinating events to developing internal and external communications pieces.
Our staff is also available to arrange press interviews with faculty whose research interests meet your story needs.
Click HERE to view recent news from The Patton College of Education.
Click HERE to view Athenaeum, The Patton College of Education annual magazine.
Click HERE to view a list of upcoming events in The Patton College of Education.