- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Summer instructors and residential staff are needed for the six-week residential component to ensure that students realize their academic potential and have a positive and memorable experience. Having a committed, hardworking, and motivated staff is essential to ensuring that our summer residential phase is successful.
The Summer Residential Phase is six weeks of rigorous academic study. While living on Ohio University's campus in one of the residence halls. Students are enrolled in academic, fine arts and college/career development courses. Cultural and social weekend activities are also provided for students during the summer session.
The college-like residence life experience during the six-week summer component creates an ideal opportunity for Upward Bound to further direct our focus toward diversity and teach our students how to broaden their overall perspective of the world around them.
Upward Bound is now accepting applications for various job opportunities for the summer phase (June 12th - August 1st, 2013) of the 2012-13 academic year. For full consideration, please apply by February, 28th, 2013.
For any questions or inquiries about these job openings please contact or 740-593-0728 email@example.com.
For Questions or concerns feel free to call or email the Upward Bound office at:
(740) 593-0728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upward Bound Overview
- Student Admission
- Student Workshop and Activities
- Academic Advising Calendar
- Advisory Board
- History of TRIO Programs
- Parent Advisory Council
- Photo Album
- TIME Mentoring Program
- Tutoring Services
- Summer Course Registration Form
- Upward Bound Alumni Information