- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Student Workshop & Activities
Upward Bound provides monthly workshops and activities for its participants during the academic school year. Workshop topics range from ACT/SAT Prep and study tables, to financial aid and college admission. Students also participate in college tours and cultural awareness events These events are designed to further prepare students for pursuit of postsecondary education.
Students volunteers Troy Rivera (Jackson HS), Casey Ridenour (Eastern HS), Kelli Taylor (Logan HS), and Autumn Porter (Southern Local HS) load boxes at the Southeastern Ohio Food Bank (2013)
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & INFORMATION
Students Jennifer Rayburn and Lisa Tilley (both of Logan HS) show their intercultural pride at the 2013 International Street Fair.
Stay in touch with us and view the workshops and activities our past students have been involved with.
- Dr. Ray Skinner, first director of Upward Bound passes away
- Upward Bound@Ohio University gets refunded by the U.S. Department of Education
- Exploring Hiphop to discuss diversity
- Upward Bound hosted diversity event, MOSAIC
A group of students cheer for the winning house team during our summer session, 2013.
Does your student need a ride to an Upward Bound event or can you offer another student a ride? Then check out our carpool list to see if you can find or give a ride!
- Upward Bound
- Admin & Staff
- TRIO History
- Program Guidelines
- Program Activities
- Get Connected
- TIME Mentoring Program
- Summer Information
- Upward Bound Alumni