- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Student Workshop & Activities
UB students about to work at the Community Garden at Federal Hocking High School (May, 2012).
Upward Bound provides monthly workshops and activities for its participants during the academic school year. Workshop topics range from ACT/SAT Prep and study tables, to financial aid and college admission. Students also participate in college tours and cultural awareness events These events are designed to further prepare students for pursuit of postsecondary education.
UB Workshop Calendar
- Notice of Schedule Changes: See the updated 2012-2013 Student Workshop & Activities Calendar
UB College Tour 2013
- College tour sign up. Please sign up here.
- College tour permission slip, click HERE. Please fill out this form and bring with you.
- College tour emergency form, click HERE. Please fill and bring with you.
- College tour itinerary, click HERE.
Note: Students who do not have the permission slip and emergency forms filled out, will not be allowed to board the bus.
Upward Bound People and Activities in the News
Summer 2013 Art Competition:
- Theme is Game On: On to the Next Level. Click here for further instructions.
- Art competition deadline to apply is Sunday, February 24, 2013.
- Final designs are due by Sunday, March 31, 2013 via e-mail to UBOU67@gmail.com or email@example.com
View news articles written about students' volunteer opportunities and workshop days here:
- Dr. Ray Skinner, first director of Upward Bound passes away
- Upward Bound@Ohio University gets refunded by the U.S. Department of Education
- Exploring Hiphop to discuss diversity
- Upward Bound hosted diversity event, MOSAIC
Please view a sample of our students work during the Summer Residential phase Project Based Learning outcomes on our Youtube Channel and below:
All workshops and activities are mandatory for Upward Bound participants.
For workshop infomation, text @upwardbo to (765) 313-4292 to be put on our text alert list. Powered by Remind101.
- Upward Bound Overview
- Student Admission
- Student Workshop and Activities
- Academic Advising Calendar
- Advisory Board
- History of TRIO Programs
- Parent Advisory Council
- Photo Album
- TIME Mentoring Program
- Tutoring Services
- Summer Course Registration Form
- Upward Bound Alumni Information