- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Eligibility for admission to the Upward Bound Program is determined by the following:
- Annual family income and/or;
- Potential first-generation college student;
- Currently of freshman or sophomore status at a Upward Bound partnership high school;
- Have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA.
*Recruiting for the 2013-2014 academic year is now closed.
Students must submit the following with their application to be considered for admission to the Upward Bound Program:
- Copy of Federal Income Tax Return Statement or notarized official document that shows annual income.Do not send W-2. The current Federal Income guidelines can be found here.
- High School Transcript
- Guidance Counselor's Recommendation
- Student Essay
Kyle McCloud (Jackson), Andy Tracy (Morgan), William Koppelkom (Nelsonville-York),Curt Plummer (Assistant Director), and Derik Hill (Meigs) at the Lincoln Memorial in DC.
- Upward Bound
- Admin & Staff
- TRIO History
- Program Guidelines
- Program Activities
- Get Connected
- TIME Mentoring Program
- Summer Information
- Upward Bound Alumni