- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Curriculum & Technology Center
The Curriculum and Technology Center's media-rich learning environment is comprised of traditional library materials, state-of-the-art computer technology and a relaxing lounge area. Lab Assistants stationed at the front desk and outside the entrance to Lab A are available during hours of operation to help answer your questions.
Please print off this PDF and submit the form in person at the CTC front desk.Non-Patton College Students do not need a faculty signature and will be charged the rental fee.
*Due to fee changes, we are no longer accepting old forms. You MUST fill out the above form in order to rent equipment.* (policy updated 1/29/13)
Students using Windows-based personal laptop computers on the wireless network should follow these instructions. This will not work for faculty, staff, or community members.
- Download this file.
- IE Users: click on the RUN button; all other browsers: click on the SAVE button to your laptop computer.
- Browsers other than IE: Find the application where it has downloaded on your computer and RUN the application.
- A new window will pop up, which shows all available printers. Choose the one you want to print to. If prompted to install the printer drivers, click 'OK'.
- Keep this window open until you have finished printing. If you close it, you will need to repeat this whole process again.
Hours of Operation
|Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday - Thursday: 8AM - 9Pm
Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Saturday: 12PM - 5PM
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Closed for lab updates
Lab Front Desk
Director of Online Programs & the CTC
|Zengguan (Clare) Chen