- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Children are accepted on a first come, first served basis, although sibling enrolled and age may influence our decision depending on the actual available slots. Click here to download the application form.
The Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. While staff may arrive early to prepare their classroom for the day’s activities, they cannot be responsible for children before 7:30 a.m.
Priority is given to the siblings of children who are enrolled at the center. In case there are more siblings on the wait list than available openings, priority is given to siblings who will be enrolled concurrently with the sibling for at least 2 quarters/semesters.
Scheduling a Tour. Tours of the Child Development Center are offered by appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 740-593-1819.
For more information please contact:
The Ohio University Child Development Center
Horse Barn Lane
The Ridges, Building 27, Telp: 740-593-1819
- Child Development Center Overview
- Daily Schedule Programs
- Resources for Current Parents
- Resources for Faculty
- Resources for Students
- Contact Us