- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Typically, at the end of the freshman year, education students may apply to enter the CARE Program that begins in the Fall Quarter of their sophomore year. At the same time, students should qualify and apply for Professional Education in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education. Once CARE applications are received, the CARE faculty will review all applications and then schedule interviews with those selected applicants.
Applications will be accepted at any time. You must complete an application packet that contains:
- A cover letter that describes your educational history and reasons for your interest in becoming a CARE student.
- Your DARS report.
- Names and phone numbers of 3 references.
- A completed application form. Click HERE to obtain the form.
Application packets or inquiries are to be directed to:
Coordinator of CARE
McCracken Hall 102C
To find out more about the program and application deadlines, you may attend the Spring Advising Social and/or contact Bill Elasky .
- Center for Partnerships Overview
- Early Childhood Education PDS Partnerships
- Middle Childhood Education PDS Partnerships
- Special Education PDS Partnerships
- Teaching Fellows