- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
CARE is a Partnership program for Middle Childhood, Adolescent-to- Young Adult, and Multi-Age majors.
CARE begins in the fall of sophomore year. You travel together as a cohort through the CARE course of study, working immediately and continuously in Partnership schools.
CARE provides opportunities to learn how theory and practice are intertwined. In CARE, you learn how to apply theoretical concepts in real-time practice. You explore the nature of the child as a learner and how social, emotional, and economical factors impact teaching and learning in classrooms.
CARE Partnership schools include:
- Amesville Elementary School
- Coolville Elementary School
- Federal Hocking Middle School
- Federal Hocking High School
The Clinical Model Through the Lens of The CARE Program
Click HERE to watch our documentary!
- Center for Partnerships Overview
- Early Childhood Education PDS Partnerships
- Middle Childhood Education PDS Partnerships
- Special Education PDS Partnerships
- Teaching Fellows