- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Click the links below to learn more about the school partnerships housed in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
- Communications & Connections - The Communications and Connections group, formed in 2006, includes superintendents, teachers, faculty, staff, and other educational partners.
- SEOTDC - The purpose of this collaborative was to engage representatives of institutions of higher education (IHEs) and practitioners within local educational agencies in action planning to improve teacher preparation and professional development for teachers.
- Center for Partnerships - the Center proudly presents many active Professional Development School Partnerships for teacher preparation and professional development.
- CARE - CARE is a Partnership program for Middle Childhood, Adolescent-to- Young Adult, and Multi-Age majors.
- Teacher Preparation Overview
Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Teacher Education Overview
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Grants & Research Initiatives
- Mentoring Teacher Candidates Workshop
- School Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Clinical Experiences
- Licensure Information
- Unit of the Preparation of Education Professionals (UPEP)
- NCATE Accreditation