- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Reading Education Master's
An advanced program in Reading Education is offered at the Master's level. It is designed for teachers who already hold a teaching license at any level within the P-12 range who wish to advance their knowledge, skills, and dispositions in the field of reading.
Click to download the program of study for the Reading Education Master's degree options:
For graduate student admission, click HERE.
For the Master's Research Project Guidelines click HERE.
Dr. Sara Helfrich
McCracken Hall 321D
- Department of Teacher Education
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Grants & Research Initiatives
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Clinical Experiences