- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Department of Teacher Education offers two types of master's degrees: initial master's with licensure and advanced master's.
Initial Master's with Licensure:
Initial master's programs with licensure are designed for candidates seeking a teaching licensure through a graduate degree program. Currently, the Department of Teacher Education offers the following programs at the initial master's level.
Advanced master's programs are designed for licensed teachers who are interested in developing further as professionals. Currently, the Department of Teacher Education offers two programs at the Advanced Master's Level.
- For graduate student admission guidelines after spring 2014-15, click HERE.
For how to apply, click HERE.
For more information on applying contact Melanie Weimer, email@example.com
For more information on applying for a graduate assistantship, click HERE.
For more information on reapplying for a graduate assistantship click HERE.
For graduate student housing information, click HERE.
- Teacher Preparation Overview
Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Teacher Education Overview
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Grants & Research Initiatives
- Mentoring Teacher Candidates Workshop
- School Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Clinical Experiences
- Licensure Information
- Unit of the Preparation of Education Professionals (UPEP)
- NCATE Accreditation