- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Department of Teacher Education offers two types of master's degrees: initial master's with licensure and advanced master's.
Initial Master's with Licensure:
Initial master's programs with licensure are designed for candidates seeking a teaching licensure through a graduate degree program. Currently, the Department of Teacher Education offers the following programs at the initial master's level.
Advanced master's programs are designed for licensed teachers who are interested in developing further as professionals. Currently, the Department of Teacher Education offers two programs at the Advanced Master's Level.
- For graduate student admission guidelines after spring 2014-15, click HERE.
For how to apply, click HERE.
For more information on applying contact Melanie Weimer, email@example.com
For more information on applying for a graduate assistantship, click HERE.
For more information on reapplying for a graduate assistantship click HERE.
For graduate student housing information, click HERE.
- Reimagining Teacher Preparation
- Department of Teacher Education
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Grants & Research Initiatives
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Clinical Experiences
- Unit of the Preparation of Education Professionals (UPEP)
- NCATE Accreditation