- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Curriculum and Instruction: Advanced (Online)
Program Code: ME6269
The Advanced Master's in Curriculum and Instruction is designed for teachers who already hold a teaching license or certificate in any content area or at any level, P-12. Teachers entering the C&I master’s program at Ohio University are seeking opportunities to advance their knowledge, skills and dispositions in classroom teaching. Coursework and clinical experiences in your own classroom focus on innovations in teaching, student learning, curriculum, development, pedagogy, assessment, leadership thru mentoring new teachers or pre-service teacher candidates, community involvement, and action research - in your own classroom, school and community.
Program Format: ONLINE only.
- Begin in Summer and continue through Fall and Spring Semester and part of the following Summer. You may complete your master’s degree by August 2016.
- General Program of Study
- Apply Now! HERE
- An up-to-date computer with built-in microphone
- A reliable internet connection
- Firefox Browser (free)
- Microsoft Word software
- Adobe Software (free)- to open .pdf documents
- Blackboard (free)
- Livetext software (available for purchase at www.livetext.com)
Dr. Ginger Weade, Ph.D.
McCracken Hall 204
- Department of Teacher Education
- Reimagined Teacher Preparation
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Grants & Research Initiatives
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Clinical Experiences