- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees for the endorsement program is approximately $339/credit hour for Ohio Residents. For further information, click here.
A variety of convenient payment options are available. For more information about payment to the university, visit the bursar's office website. (This link will open a new window.)
You may be eligible for financial aid for this program. As a non-degree graduate student working toward teacher certification, financial aid for independent students is limited to undergraduate Direct Loans that require a minimum of six credit hours. If the independent undergraduate aggregate borrowing limit of $57,500 has been reached, a student will not qualify for additional aid.
Students who do not have any remaining loan eligibility in the Direct Loan Program may seek the private alternative loan as a possible option. Information may be found on the website for the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships at this link – http://www.ohio.edu/financialaid/loans/loans_alt.cfm.
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available HERE. The Ohio University Federal School Code is 003100. The 2013-2014 school year should be selected on the FAFSA application.
E-mail email@example.com for assistance with financial aid questions.
- Online Programs Overview
- 4th & 5th Grade Early Childhood Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Mentor Quality Matters
- Professional Instructional Design Certificate
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master's in Coaching Education
- Master's in Recreation and Sport Sciences - Soccer Track
- Superintendent License Programs