- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
You will need a current generation computer and operating system (4 year old or less), a Web browser that has been certified to work with Blackboard 9 (Firefox is highly recommended) and a high-speed Internet connection (see section below).
Ohio University uses the Blackboard course management system. To check your system for all necessary components please go HERE.
There are a wide variety of Blackboard support resources HERE.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Service Desk at 740-593-1222 or email@example.com
Internet Connection Speed
You will need a high-speed Internet connection (also known as a broadband connection).
- Minimum Internet Connection Speed: 200 Kbps
- Recommended Internet Connection Speed: 384 Kbps or higher
- To determine the speed of your Internet connection, go to: http://www.speedtest.net/
If your Internet connection speed is less than the minimum of 200 Kbps, you will still be able to use Blackboard. However, downloading or uploading assignments may take a long time. Additionally, video and audio playback may be delayed.
- Online Programs Overview
- 4th & 5th Grade Early Childhood Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Mentor Quality Matters
- Professional Instructional Design Certificate
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master's in Coaching Education
- Master's in Recreation and Sport Sciences - Soccer Track
- Superintendent License Programs