- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a current Ohio teaching license/certificate
- Have completed 4 years of successful teaching
- Have earned a master’s degree from an accredited institution prior to being admitted to the endorsement program
Follow the step below to begin the application process:
You can apply to the program online using the Graduate Admissions Application for non-degree seeking students.
Click HERE to apply!
In the application process you must have an ApplyWeb user account to provide a secure ID and password --you will be able to establish that account and proceed with your application by clicking the link to the right and then following each of the steps below:
- Scroll down the page and click on the "Application" link
- Read the information and click "I agree"
- After setting up your ApplyWeb user account, click on "Apply Online"
- Choose the "Graduate Admissions Application -- "NonDegree Seeking" link
- Choose the appropriate semester of enrollment
- Click the "Select" button and choose the Teacher Leader program and the Program Code is "ND0820"
- Change the "Campus" from "Athens" to "Web-based"
- Complete the rest of the application by filling in your information
- Complete the application and "Submit" it
- Online & Blended Programs Overview
- 4th & 5th Grade Early Childhood Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Mentor Quality Matters
- Professional Instructional Design Certificate
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master's in Coaching Education
- Master's in Recreation and Sport Sciences - Soccer Track
- Principal Preparation Program
- Superintendent License Program
- Teacher Leader Endorsement