- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Master's program in Educational Research and Evaluation (EDRE) is intended to prepare graduates for more advanced study of quantitative methods and for roles in research organizations. Additionally, the program is intended to allow students the flexibility necessary to develop programs that meet their individual needs and interests.
Click here to see the Program of Study.
Click here to apply. Additionally you will need to supply Graduate Studies with letters of recommendation, official transcripts, GRE scores, and a statement of goals which describe why you wish to be admitted to the program.
- Educational Studies Overview
- Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
- Educational Administration
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Instructional Technology
- Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate