- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
The faculty in EDRE represents scholarly interests across the broad discipline of educational research methodology.
Gordon P. Brooks
Program Coordinator, Associate Professor, Educational Studies
Educational Research and Evaluation
McCracken Hall 314c
Dr. Gordon Brooks primarily focuses on statistical methodology and has research interests in statistics education, Monte Carlo computer programming, and regression analysis.
Associate Professor, Educational Studies
McCracken Hall 305b
Dr. John Hitchcock serves as the mixed methodologist in the program, with interests in both qualitative and quantitative research methods. Dr. Hitchcock continues to develop mixed methods and program evaluation courses offered by EDRE.
Professor Emeritus, Educational Studies
McCracken Hall 314a
Dr. George Johanson has both academic and practical interest in measurement and statistics, particularly in such areas as differential item functioning, survey research methods, test equating, test adaptation, and differential person functioning.
Adah Ward Randolph
Professor, Educational Studies
McCracken Hall 248
Dr. Adah Ward Randolph serves as the qualitative and historical methodologist in the program. Dr. Ward Randolph continues to develop qualitative courses offered by EDRE.
- Educational Studies Overview
- Cultural Studies in Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Instructional Technology
- Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate