- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
Students are formally admitted only in the Fall term. Priority consideration will be given to applicants that submit their completed application package by January 15 of the academic year preceding the Fall term of interest. Cohorts are scheduled to begin Fall 2014, Fall 2016, and Fall 2018.
To apply on-line, go to: http://www.ohio.edu/graduate/programs.cfm. Application is for the Higher Education and Student Affairs program in the Department of Counseling and Higher Education. The code is ME6276. Additional items needed include:
- One official transcript from each institution from which credit has been earned prior to admissions, including transcripts for credits transferred from one institution to another.
- Three recommendations, either using an official recommendation form from Ohio University or placed on the organizational letterhead of the individual making the recommendation. The recommendation forms can be found at http://www.ohio.edu/graduate/programs.cfm.
- An autobiography focused upon the professional career and objectives of the applicant (approximately 2-3 pages).
- A vita or resume.
- If undergraduate GPA is < 2.9 (4.0 scale) overall or < 3.25 for the last 90 quarter hours or 60 semester hours, applicants must submit scores from the Graduate Record Exam. Click here to learn more about the GRE.
If submitting an on-line application, upload items to your application. If you are unable to upload materials or if you are submitting a paper application, you may mail printed copies in one shipment to:
Graduate College 220, Research-Technology Building, Athens, Ohio 45701
For further information, contact:
- Counseling and Higher Education Overview
- Counselor Education Overview
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- National Accreditations
- Financial Aid & Scholarships (pdf)
- George E Hill Center
- Faculty & Staff
- Higher Education Overview
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's in College Student Personnel
- Doctorate in Higher Education
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Request for Information
- Resources for Students
- Admission Requirements (pdf)
- Faculty & Staff