- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Students are formally admitted only in the Fall term. Priority consideration will be given to applicants that submit their completed application package by April 15 of the academic year preceding the Fall term of interest.
- Completed On-line Graduate Admissions Application and an application fee of $50 (this application can be found at http://www.ohiou.edu/graduate/apps.htm)
- Submission of transcripts of bachelor's degree work
- If undergraduate GPA is < 2.9 (4.0 scale) overall or < 3.25 for the last 90 quarter or equivalent semester hours, applicants must submit scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); if GPA exceeds these levels, no test scores are required.
Upload items 4-6 when submitting your on-line application by April 15, for full consideration:
- Autobiographical Sketch/Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
The autobiographical sketch provides a sample of your writing. It should tell us about you as an applicant and address important factors in your life journey that have shaped your interest in Higher Education and brought you to apply to this program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume.
For further information, contact:
Department of Counseling and Higher Education
The Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall 201
Athens, Ohio 45701
- Counseling and Higher Education Overview
- Counselor Education
Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Overview
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's in College Student Personnel
- Doctoral Degree in Higher Education
- Resources for Students
- Faculty & Staff