- Office of the Dean
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
- Academic Programs
The application process for master’s degree study in College Student Personnel requires the following byJanuary 15 for first consideration:
- Completed On-line Graduate Admissions Application and an application fee of $50 (this application can be found at http://www.ohiou.edu/graduate/apps.htm)
- Submission of transcripts of bachelor’s degree work (two official copies)
- If undergraduate GPA is < 2.9 (4.0 scale) overall or < 3.25 for the last 90 quarter or equivalent semester hours, applicants must submit scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); if GPA exceeds these levels, no test scores are required.
Upload items 4-6 when submitting your on-line application by January 15, for first consideration:
- Autobiographical Sketch/Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
The autobiographical sketch provides a sample of your writing. It should tell us about you as an applicant and address important factors in your life journey that have shaped your interest in CSP and brought you to apply to this program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current résumé.
Interview Weekend is scheduled for February 22-23, 2013!
- A personal interview with a faculty member
These interviews will be conducted during Graduate Assistant Interview Weekend February 22-23, 2013.
- If you are interested in applying for a graduate assistant position, you will need to include a résumé and cover letter. The application may be found at http://www.ohio.edu/studentaffairs/gas_positions.cfm.
- Counseling and Higher Education Overview
- Counselor Education Overview
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- National Accreditations
- Financial Aid & Scholarships (pdf)
- George E Hill Center
- Faculty & Staff
- Higher Education Overview
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's in College Student Personnel
- Doctorate in Higher Education
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Request for Information
- Resources for Students
- Admission Requirements (pdf)
- Faculty & Staff