- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The application process for master’s degree study in College Student Personnel requires the following by April 15 for first consideration:
- Completed On-line Graduate Admissions Application and an application fee of $50 (this application can be found at http://www.ohiou.edu/graduate/apps.htm)
- Submission of transcripts of bachelor’s degree work
- If undergraduate GPA is < 2.9 (4.0 scale) overall or < 3.25 for the last 90 quarter or equivalent semester hours, applicants must submit scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); if GPA exceeds these levels, no test scores are required.
Upload items 4-6 when submitting your on-line application by April 15, for full consideration:
- Autobiographical Sketch/Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
The autobiographical sketch provides a sample of your writing. It should tell us about you as an applicant and address important factors in your life journey that have shaped your interest in CSP and brought you to apply to this program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current résumé.
- A personal interview with a faculty member
These interviews will be conducted during Graduate Assistant Interview Weekend February 21-22, 2014.
- If you are interested in applying for a graduate assistant position, you will need to include a résumé and cover letter. The application may be found at http://www.ohio.edu/studentaffairs/gas_positions.cfm.
Interview Weekend is scheduled for February 21-22, 2014!
- Counseling and Higher Education Overview
- Counselor Education
Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Overview
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's in College Student Personnel
- Doctoral Degree in Higher Education
- Resources for Students
- Faculty & Staff