- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The conventional Ph.D. program is offered through weekday and evening classes on the Athens campus of Ohio University. The conventional program may be pursued on a part-time or full-time basis.
In addition to the required coursework, students must successfully complete comprehensive examinations administered at or near the completion of coursework. After successful completion of comprehensive examinations, students must author and defend a dissertation on a research topic of personal interest and selection.
The nature of doctoral studies is demanding and intensive, requiring close mentoring by individual faculty.
- Counseling and Higher Education Overview
- Counselor Education
Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Overview
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's in College Student Personnel
- Doctoral Degree in Higher Education
- Resources for Students
- Faculty & Staff