- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Student Affairs and Admissions
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Centers and Partnerships
- Center for Higher Education
- Center for Partnerships
- Child Development Center
- Curriculum and Technology Center
- Communications and Connections
- Institute for Democracy in Education
- The Stevens Literacy Center
- Upward Bound
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
As a Unit, we prepare leader-educators, practitioners and human service professionals who share our commitment to lifelong learning and serving society responsibly as change agents in meeting diverse human and social needs.
Summary of Conceptual Core available HERE.
To view the Conceptual Core including the four Knowledge Bases (Leader-Educator, Practitioner and Human Service Professional, Diversity, Change Agent, Lifelong Learning) associated with each of the Conceptual Core Principles, click HERE.
Conceptual Core Candidate Proficiencies: