- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Athenaeum is The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education's annual magazine. It offers a wide range of topical articles related to Education and showcases the many achievements of our alumni, students, faculty and staff. The magazine is published each fall and available after the first of each year.
- Athenaeum 2010-2012, The Patton Legacy (PDF)
- Athenaeum Education Annual 2009 (PDF)
- Athenaeum Education Annual 2008 (PDF)
- Athenaeum Education Annual 2007 (PDF)
- Athenaeum Education Annual 2006 (PDF)
Click the below booklet
to view the Full 2014 Athenaeum!
See what The Patton College has been involved in over the past year. You can navigate through the Athenaeum by click on the title of each section in the table of contents.
On a sad note, one of our featured alumni, Colonel Arlene Greenfield, passed away just as the issue was published. Please honor her by reading about her commitment of time, talent, and treasure to The Patton College and Ohio University. We dedicate this issue in her honor.