Course registration form
When you submit the course registration form electronically, or print it and mail or fax it, eCampus accepts it as your agreement to abide by all policies and procedures stated elsewhere in this site.
Before submitting your course registration form, have you:
- Completed the eLearning Admission Application? The application is required for degree-seeking and nondegree-seeking students. Current Ohio University students do not need to complete the application.
- Noted the prerequisites or other regulations applying to the courses of interest to you?
- Updated your mailing address? Click here for instructions on how to update your mailing address in the My OHIO Student Center. This ensures your lessons are sent to the correct address.
- Completed all information requested on the course registration form?
- Secured permission from your college if you are an Ohio University student?
- Signed your course registration form?