Online Support Overall
- Marketing of the program as a whole via website, social networking, online advertising, campus and off-campus advertising
- Communications specific to students and to faculty
- Coordination of online offerings for all campuses to improve efficiency of scheduling and to maximize enrollments
- Surveys of students to assess their opinions of the program and determine student demographics
- Data—demographics, grade averages, registration information, demand analysis, drop rates, format comparisons, etc.
- Test Center administration and coordination with test centers at regional sites and at other universities
- Nondegree application online available for free every quarter
- Tracking of “at-risk” students to be sure that students access online sites by specific dates
- Quality Matters subscription is a faculty-centered, peer review process designed to objectively certify the quality of online courses
- Facilitator training and coordination for scaled sections
- Database updates and reporting on Ohio Learning Network for all online courses
- Course development resources and support provided
Online Services to Faculty
Office of Information Technology
Academic Technologies offers MANY helpful faculty tips, how-tos, faqs, and trainings. PLEASE visit their resources often for support and updates at bbsupport.ohio.edu.