WHO ARE eCAMPUS STUDENTS?
eCampus students include:
- Students who want to earn a degree fully online.
- Students who may not have access to Internet technology, but want to work toward a degree or take a few courses.
- Students who have professional life experience that may translate into college credit through a portfolio development process.
- Students from another college or university who want to take one or two courses.
- Students who are working professionals and want to increase their education through a higher degree.
- Students who are currently attending Ohio University on one of the six campuses and want to increase the flexibility of their course schedule by taking online or independent study courses.
eCampus students include all kinds of people who want to pursue a high-quality Ohio University education within the convenience of their own circumstances.
You may be an eCampus student, too! Visit the Future Students section to learn more about the opportunities available through eCampus.