WHO ARE eCAMPUS STUDENTS?
eCampus students include:
- Students who want to earn a degree fully online.
- Students who may not have access to Internet technology, but want to work toward a higher education.
- Students who have professional life experience that may translate into college credit through a portfolio development process.
- Students from another college or university who want to take one or two courses, maybe over the summer or winter break.
- Students who are working professionals and want to increase their education through a higher degree.
- Students who are still in high school and want to get a “taste” of college in the summer.
- Students who are currently attending Ohio University on one of the six campuses and want to increase the flexibility of their course schedule by taking online or independent study courses.
eCampus students include all kinds of people who want to pursue a high-quality Ohio University education within the convenience of their own circumstances.
You may be an eCampus student, too! Visit the Future Students tab to learn more about the opportunities available through eCampus.