Ohio University Eastern seeks qualified, part-time, adjunct (Group 3) instructors for the courses below. Assignment to courses is made on a semesterly basis and is contingent upon the ongoing need of the campus and clearance from the Ohio University academic department. A minimum of a master's degree (in some cases doctorate) in the content area or in a closely-related area is required.
Applications in all subject areas are welcome, but courses of particular interest are listed below.
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to: Ms Debra Jamison, Dean's Office, Ohio University Eastern Campus, 45425 National Road W., St. Clairsville, OH 43950 or to email@example.com.
- CHEM D015: Preparation for College Chemistry
- CHEM 1210: Principles of Chem I
- CHEM 1220: Principles of Chem II
- ENG D150: Developmental Writing Skills
- ENG 1510: Writing and Rhetoric I
- ENG 2800: Expository Writing & the Research Paper
- ENG 3610: Creative Writing: Fiction
- ENG 3620: Creative Writing: Poetry
- EXPH 1490: Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXPH 2280: Community First Aid, and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- HLTH 3160: Human Resources Management in Health Care Organizations
- HLTH 3350: Leadership & Management in Health Care Organizations
- HLTH 3735: Information & Decisions Support Systems for Health Care Organizations
- MATH D004: Elementary Algebra with PreAlgebra
- MATH 1101: Elementary Topics in Mathematics I
- MATH 1102: Elementary Topics in Mathematics II
- MATH 1200: College Algebra
- MATH 1350: Survey of Calculus
Physical Activity/Recreation (1 credit courses)
- e.g. jogging, Zumba, hiking, etc.
Physical Education Teacher Education
- PSY 1010: General Psychology
- PSY 1110: Elementary Statistical Reasoning
- PSY 2710: Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 3420: Psychology of Adult & Aging
- PSY 3610: Survey of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- SOC 3090: Sociology of Appalachia
- SOC 3290: Race & Ethnic Relations
- SOC 3630: Juvenile Delinquency
- SOC 3660: Punishment & Society