Welcome to the OUE Writing & Math Center
Whether you are searching for a way to get started . . .
Only have a few words down . . .
Are ready to write a draft . . .
Or need help fine tuning your citations . . .
The OUE Writing Center is waiting to help.
Should you need help with factors . . .
Find it hard to take derivatives . . .
Want to know the difference between a sine and a cosine . . .
Or think you just can't crunch numbers . . .
The OUE Math Center can get you headed in the right direction.
The OUE Writing and Math Centers are located in the library in Shannon Hall.
Walk-ins are welcome or make an appointment for the Writing Center by using the sign-up sheet near the Xerox machine in the library.
Hoping to see you soon.
Writing Center Hours for Spring Semester 2013-14
- Monday & Wednesday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 11:30am-12:30pm, 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
Math Center Hours for Spring Semester 2013-14
- Monday and Wednesday: 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 4:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Stop by the Math lab if you would like to make an appointment outside of these hours