Ohio University’s Student Services Office provides the following services for students:
- Individual Advising – Professional Academic Advisors are available to help you plan your degree & prepare your class schedule; they can also check your progress towards graduation
- Web Registration – Staff members can walk you through the application process in the office at our convenient computer terminals.
- DARS Reports – Provide a record of academic courses for your program of study. Advisors can assist you in learning how to read your DARS reports.
- UC 1050 – A 1 credit hour course that offers basic instruction on college information seeking skills
UC 1100 – A 3 credit hour course that offers ideas and techniques about learning strategies & study skills
UC 1000 – A 3 credit hour course that prepares you for university life, degree planning & understanding academic policies & procedures
- Ask the Advisor – Ask your questions about advising issues through our web site and receive an answer via email.