What Services are Offered?
- Confidential counseling and assessment
- Intervention in times of crisis or emergency
- Information on maintaining mental health wellness
- Referral to community-based services
- Consultation and Education on a variety of mental health topics such as Anxiety, depression, stress, domestic violence, dating violence and child abuse
- Tuesdays, 11:30am-2:30pm; Wednesdays, 1pm-4pm
- Other days or hours by contacting Leigh Huggins via any of the means listed below.
- Shannon 311A
- Phone: 740-699-2334
- E-mail: email@example.com
- or Tri-County Help Center (740-695-5441 or 1-800-695-1639)