Come and experience OUE for yourself. Our campus visitation program is designed to help you decide if OUE is the right place for you. If the the scheduled dates are not convenient, individual visits can be easily arranged.
Campus Visitation Days
On certain days throughout the year, Ohio University Eastern sponsors Campus Visitation events that allow you to meet with faculty, current students, and prospective classmates. These programs consist of a general overview, a tour of the campus, group sessions with faculty members, student panels and lunch or a snack.
Campus Visitation Days will be held on the following dates:
- October 19, 2014, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- November 25, 2014, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 13, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- April 10, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
When you attend a campus visit you will learn about admissions, majors, campus life and financial aid. You will have an opportunity to get answers to your questions. In addition, a tour of the campus will be conducted by one of our student tour guides.
Visitors have the option of requesting a special appointment, such as a meeting with a faculty member or individual financial aid counseling. Special requests need to be made when you call to make your appointment.
We prefer that reservations are made for any visit to our campus so that the time you spend on our campus may be as useful as possible. Please fill out the form below to register for Campus Visitation events.
If you are unable to attend a Campus Visitation, please contact Students Services at the number listed below at least one week in advance to set up an appointment.
Directions to Ohio University Eastern:
Ohio University Eastern is conveniently located just off of I-70 in eastern Ohio, about 15 miles west of Wheeling, West Virginia.
Getting to Ohio University Eastern from the west:
- Take Interstate 70 east to exit 213. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left onto National Road and drive for half a mile. Turn right into OUE's entrance and follow the road up to OUE's Shannon Hall.
Getting to OUE from the east:
- Take Interstate 70 west to exit 213. At the stoplight at the end of the exit ramp, turn left and go across the bridge to the stoplight. Turn right onto National Road, and drive for three-fourths of a mile. Turn right into OUE's entrance and follow the road up to OUE's Shannon Hall.