DAAB Constitution & Bylaws
The mission of the Diversity Alumni Advisory Board (DAAB) is to provide expert advice to Ohio University leaders, promote the Office for Diversity and Inclusion and secure external support for initiatives under its purview.
The Diversity Alumni Advisory Board will serve as informed ambassadors for the Ohio University Office for Diversity and Inclusion with alumni, external granting agencies, individual donors and other organizations that can help enhance diversity on campus.
- Meet three times per year (once in person, twice via conference call);
- Provide advice on DI initiatives;
- Provide expertise to enhance future efforts and strategic planning; and
- Regularly identify potential sources of support for DI in the form of donors, sympathetic foundations or other methods of support.
Goals for 2012–2013
- Establish the group with a formal vision, guidelines, expectations and goals;
- Secure additional members to round out the roster to nine;
- Establish areas of work for each board member; and
- Develop an annual plan of action.