Clinical Mission: To provide an interdisciplinary approach to diabetes clinical care in a dynamic environment through patient education, training and a full array of comprehensive clinical services.
- Inpatient and outpatient care: comprehensive diabetes education
- Insulin pump training and use of sensors
- Focus on both investigator initiated research and pharmacologic trials
- Diabetes Fellowship Program to train primary care physicians to be "diabetologists" or diabetes specialists
- Interdisciplinary and interprofessional clinical training
- Diabetes Navigator programs
- Diabetes support groups for all ages