Guidelines for Placing Advertisements and Events on the Student Page
Advertising Space is located on ohio.edu/students on the right hand side of the page under the ‘Questions/Comments’ button and next to ‘OHIO News & Information’.
How do I get my group's information into the Advertising Space?
1. Create a web ad for an upcoming event or opportunity using these specifications:
WIDTH: 220 pixels
HEIGHT: 180 pixels
RESOLUTION: 72 dpi
2. Submit your promotion to email@example.com for consideration, along with a link to your event's webpage or a post you have on the Ohio University Calendar of Events (www.ohio.edu/calendar/). Priority is given to student organizations and university departments. Consideration may be given to promotions that would benefit Ohio University students. Note: Make sure text font on the advertisement is not too small because it can be difficult to read.
3. Your promotion must be submitted no less than one week before the date of the event.
4. If your promotion is chosen, we post it on www.ohio.edu/students. Note: Due to a high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that, if your promotion is chosen, it will be able to be remain posted for the requested period of time.
OHIO Events are located on ohio.edu/students below ‘OHIO News & Information’ and to the left of the ‘Dean of Students Twitter.' Student groups can use this space to advertise upcoming programs on campus.
How do I get my group's program on the OHIO Events list?
1. Submit your event to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration along with a link to your event's webpage or post on the Ohio University Calendar of Events (www.ohio.edu/calendar/).
2. Your event must be submitted no less than one week before the date of the event.
3. If your event is chosen, we post it on www.ohio.edu/students under the OHIO Events section.