Apr 22, 2013
From staff reports
To further support the work/life balance for Ohio University staff members, the University encourages departments to offer staff members flexibility in their hours of work during the summer term.
The Summer Hours Guidelines are as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Half-hour lunch
- 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. One-hour lunch
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Half-hour lunch
- 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Half-hour lunch
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. One-hour lunch
The University hopes that this added flexibility enhances your life at work and home.