1. Cultivating responsible, ethical behavior in the context of the whole student and as a contribution to a caring and civil campus community;
2. Developing, disseminating, interpreting, and enforcing campus regulations;
3. Protecting students' rights while fostering students' responsibility;
4. Administering due process in a fair and reasonable manner;
5. Providing developmentally challenging learning experiences centered around reflection; and,
6. Providing resources to support educational discipline throughout the university.