Undergrad Student Checklist
- Think you’ve taken all necessary classes and are ready to graduate? You better check with your Advisor first to be sure you’ve completed all requirements!
- Contact the Dean's Office of your college to find out the time and location of your college’s Commencement Reception.
- Provide your parents, guardians, and friends with all the details!
- If you need accommodations due to a disability,contact email@example.com
- Be sure to turn off all utilities after moving out of your off-campus house.
- Invite your friends and family to Commencement! Seats at the Convocation Center are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are about to be an Alumnus of Ohio University. Do you know what this means? Check out the Alumni Association: http://www.ohioalumni.org/stuff-for-students/
- Looking for a diploma frame? You can order one here http://www.diplomadisplay.com/ohu