Forms, Links and Policies
Graduate Student Senate
Graduate Study at Ohio University
Thesis and Dissertation Services
Graduate College (G.C.) Website
- Main forms page.
- Admit Form (Early Admit); this form, dated Sept. 2010 replaces "Form 18"
- Approval Form For Programs of Study for Students in Dual/Second Master's Degree, Programs, Revised August 2008
- Graduate English Proficiency Requirements, Printed December 2009
- Request for Residency Review, 2004, Replaced with revised July 2010
- Senior for Graduate Credit Application, 2004
- Tuition Appeal Form, revised September 2010
Graduate College (G.C.) has Hard Copies
- Admission Form: Graduate Admission Recommendation (GC Form # 1 [Admit]) rev. 2/1010
- Admission Form: Application for Early Admission to graduate Study (rev. 9/2010)
- Admission Form: Graduate Denial / Withdraw / Deferred (Form # 18 Deny rev. 11/05)
- Change Order Form, 2005
- Conflict of Interest: All conflict of interest statements can only be received if sent out by mail from one of four record managers at G.C. - Contains different situations and cannot be found online: a) Conflict of Interest Statement - Graduate Chair; b) Conflict of Interest Statement - Graduate Students c) Conflict of Interest Statement – Supervisor.
- Graduate Petition to Drop a Class After Fifth Week of Quarter, 2007 (get form from G.C. then dept. chair and associate dean signatures).
- Graduate Special Change of Registration Request (accompanied by the change order form, below) (Internal between G.C. and registrar's office).
- Permission to Exceed Maximum Hours for Graduate Students Form (if over 18 hrs, must submit request to G.C.)
- Request for Withdrawal Form (get from G.C., then chair and associate dean signatures).
- Change of Address Form; can also be done online
- Request for Academic Transcripts
- Special Grade Report, 2006
Multi-copy form from Registrar (G.C. does not deal with grades).
Thesis and Dissertation (TAD) Services
Main page, see links for deadline dates, thesis templates, TAD Submission Form, Graduate Application, Oral Defense Form, etc.
CHSP Office of Graduate Studies
Go to: http://www.ohio.edu/chsp/currentstudents/gradstudies.cfm
Contact ADRGS J. Horner for forms that you cannot locate: email@example.com
AMA Basics 10th Edition
APA Style Guide 6th Edition
CHSP Grad Clearance Form
CHSP Grad Program List and Contacts
CHSP Grad Student DARS Exceptions
CHSP Grad Student Probation Guidelines
CHSP MHA Online Leave of Absence Policy
CHSP Transfer Request for Graduate Credit, 2010
Contacts for CHSP Graduate Programs
Graduate Forms Inventory
The transient pre-approval/ re-evaluation is for students who either want to (1.) take courses at another institution and want to request an evaluation about how the credits will transfer back to Ohio University; or (2.) challenge a previously existing evaluation from another institution.
The waiver/substitution form is designed for students who would either like to substitute one Ohio University course for another course or waive certain classes. (for example, waive EXPH 2280 because you already have Red Cross certification.)