- Accredited Environmental Health (EH), Industrial Hygiene (IH), Public Health (MPH), and Long-Term Care Administration programs.
- EH program is 1 of only 30 nationally accredited programs.
- IH is 1 of only 5 accredited undergraduate programs in the nation. OH&S is one of only a handful of undergraduate combination hygiene AND safety programs in the US.
- MPH is part of largest consortium program in the United States, thus maximizing Ohio resources.
- Graduate Certificate in African Community Health is the only one of its kind in the United States.
- Collaborations in 12 African countries, with students engaged in various community health initiatives.