- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, launched in 2009, is southeast Ohio's only four-year nursing program.
- RN-to-BSN and the MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE); ADN Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC)
- Utilizes an online delivery mechanism to allow RNs to earn the BSN while continuing to work
- Most students in the RN-to-BSN and MSN programs are place- bound, so the program serves to upgrade the health services in Appalachian Ohio
- Program utilizes the faculty's 25-plus years of experience in providing nontraditional distance education for adult learners